gtIf you have a website and have decided to launch your business on the net, worrying about the role of search engines in achieving your goals is more important than you think.
Google and the other search engines are the most used tool on the web, second only to e-mail in the list of the most frequent activities of Internet users. In fact, it is estimated that 90% of web surfers use search services to find information online.
As far as search engines are concerned, you have certainly heard of SEO … but what is SEO and why is it so important?
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and identifies all those activities explicitly carried out to make a site visible on search engines.
Thanks to SEO.. You can therefore improve the visibility of your website on engines by allowing users to easily reach your online content. This means more visits by people really interested in the services you offer and more valuable contacts to turn into sales.
Search engines favor sites that are interesting to those looking for them. The final purpose of SEO is: to gain the attention of the engines by proving to be useful to people.
SEO works on 3 levels:
- Encouraging the correct indexing of contents to make sure that the search engine reaches our site and gets promoted.
- Optimizing the site to improve the way content is presented to search engines.
- Optimizing external signals that help engines understand the importance of the site. This is the so-called “link popularity”. The popularity of a site determined by the number and quality of links that the site receives.
Why Is Dealing With SEO So Important?
SEO is a key element for the success of your business.
SEO helps you:
- Improve the visibility of your business.
- Having a website is not a point of arrival but a starting point. If your site is not visible online it does not exist in the eyes of web surfers. SEO allows you to be found online to get the increase in traffic, visitors, sales and conversions.
- Generate visits from truly interested users.
- Promote yourself at no cost.
Also Read: Learn SEO For Free
- SEO works on organic search engine results, those free results that are not the result of paid sponsorships. It therefore allows you to be found by exploiting the spontaneous traffic of the engines without spending anything.
- Increase your notoriety and your credibility on the net.
- The presence of a site on search engines generates trust and authoritativeness of the brand. Google is a credible brand and if it inserts certain results in the first positions, we unconsciously consider them better than those that come later.
- Increase the value of your brand.
- SEO allows you to consolidate the value of your website ensuring long-lasting results. When a website manages to position itself among the first positions for certain keywords, it usually remains for a longer or shorter period of time, guaranteeing uninterrupted visibility.
In conclusion, do not wait for the visits to “arrive from heaven” but optimize your website with SEO Services to be found on search engines by those who are really interested in your content.