These days there are many cloud-based services that are becoming popular due to the flexibility of the cloud. And in the email system, moving to a cloud-based solution is an excellent decision that should be taken by everyone to be more flexible with it.
Using a cloud-based service gives you the advantage of accessing the mailbox from anywhere in the world using any device. You can use the cloud-based application on either web, mobile, tablet, or hybrid devices with the security of Office 365. So, people who are using Novell GroupWise should switch to a cloud-based emailing system.
Novell GroupWise is a messaging platform that supports email, calendaring, personal information management, and other things as well. You can use the Novell GroupWise tool on Linux, Windows, and Mac platforms.
While Office 365 is a subscription-based online service that includes a host of apps from Microsoft, and you can use all of them along with the web apps. Office 365 has many advantages over traditional programs like Novell GroupWise.
- Flexibility – You can use the Office on any platform available to you as long as you can. The platform is able to run native browser or apps.
- No need for server – with Office 365, you don’t need to have the server on your computer to run things or communicate with everyone else.
- The best part about it is that you can easily get used to the interface, and it is not so complicated.
- And Lastly, the security of the Office is unmatched and has a lot of security-related features to keep the data safe on the web servers.
Migrate from Novell GroupWise to Office 365
Well, to migrate the data from GroupWise to Office 365, you need the help of third-party tools. The best software is Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration tool that comes with advanced features to support your needs in a flawless manner. It comes with features like batch migration, intelligent filters, archive migration, and advanced migration, which makes it highly effective in the migration category.
You can easily migrate one or two mailboxes to Office 365 without breaking a sweat.
Now, we will look at the steps to migrate the Novell GroupWise data to Office 365.
You May Also Read: 5 Ways Technology Is Changing The Fitness Industry
How to Migrate?
Using Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration tool is pretty easy as the user interface is very intuitive; you should not have any problem navigating it.
Here are the steps that you need to take using this tool to migrate Novell GroupWise to Office 365.
- First, you have to open your web browser. Download and install the Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 migration tool on your computer.
- Now, click on the Add GroupWise button from the ribbon bar at the top.
- Then, select the files you want to migrate from the list using the browse option and hit the Next button.
- Now, you will be able to view the data present in the selected folders and items within it.
- Right-click on that and select ‘Export in Multiple Office 365 mailboxes’ options. You can also choose this option directly from the ribbon bar.
- Then, you have to provide the credentials of your Office and grant full access to export the mailbox and click on the Next button.
- Now, you will be able to see the status of the migration process, and after that, you will be able to examine the result from the process report.
This way, you can easily migrate from with ease. This tool can also help you in saving the output file into PST, EML, and MSG. It also supports all versions of Novell GroupWise and Windows 10 operating system.
So, whenever you are in need of migrating, always use Shoviv GroupWise to office Migration tool.